All of us breathe but only a few of us are actually living…..here are 10 quotes on h0w to live your life to fullest……..
- Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
- Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.
- When someone tells you, “You’ve changed,” it might simply be because you’ve stopped living your life their way.
- If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.
- You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
- You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
- “Life isnt about learning how to weather the storm. its about learning how to dance in the rain”. – unknown
- “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile”. – Unknown
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one”. – unknown
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
- “In life everything has beauty, but not everyone can see”. –Confucious
- “Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” – Unknown
- “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris
- “In life If you ever want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today”. – E. Joseph Cossman
- “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me”. –Erma Bombeck
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover”. –Mark Twain