“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily”. –Zig Ziglar ………………………… here are 10 selected quotes to keep you motivated to achieve that thing in life for which you are born.
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how”. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore”. –Christopher Columbus
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why”. –Mark Twain
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there”. –Theodore Roosevelt
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us”. –Helen Keller
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs”. –Farrah Gray
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me”. –Ayn Rand
- “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking”.- William B. Sprague
- “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” – Richard L. Evans
- If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.- J.M. Power
Other inspiring quotes are welcome in the comment section. Motivate and stay motivated.